Welcome to the Collectible Corner blog!

Do you love strolling through flea markets and antique malls? Do you spend hours on the internet scrolling through collectibles categories at marketplaces such as Ebay and Bonanza? Do your palms get sweaty when you find something precious and rare for $1 at a garage sale? Are YOU a collector?
Then follow me! I'll show you tips and tricks for cleaning that oddity you found tucked away in Great-Aunt Polly's attic. I'll talk about how to find a deal and how to spot a fake. I'll share links to some interesting finds. But mostly, we'll just talk about collecting!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Collectible Corner is Back in Business on Bonanza!


After a lengthy and mostly frustrating medical haitus, I'm very happy to announce that Collectible Corner is back online and selling on Bonanza!  My booth is now open for business, and i hope you'll all stop in to say hello!

My re-opening nearly coincides with the 3rd annual Christmas in July sale, featuring some 200+ participating merchants.  This is a great opportunity to save on collectibles and other items from a wide variety of sellers.  I'll be posting the full details in the next day or so, be sure to stop back in for links to all of the participating merchants!

There are many marketplaces online for collectibles sellers, and though I've visited most of them I still believe that Bonanza gives me the best bang for my buck.  It's a personal choice that makes sense for my business, but I don't begrudge those that have moved on to other venues.  It's about doing what's best for your bottom line, and for me that's Bonanza. 

I'll be much more active on my blog now that I'm back, and I hope that you'll follow me to keep up to date!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your back! But most importantly I'm glad your healthy again.


    Your Friend,
    LouieTheSeller

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you back! I'm also glad your healthy and good to go. Now can we please go play in the forums :)

    ReplyDelete

Visitors